Formerly the Saltz Building, this two story brick building located on Main Street was constructed in 1926 in what was then called Devalle Town. Originally, the downstairs was a mercantile store, and the upstairs served as a home for the Saltz family and tenants who lived in apartments. Constructed of three courses of solid brick, the exterior walls are almost two feet thick. An alley way, suitable only for a Model T, transversed the west side of the building. Inside the building the interior was appointed with depression tin ceilings and red pine four panel doors and red pine strip flooring.